These are several of the issues that you could be facing in your garden...
Is your vegetable garden...
- Plagued by pests like imported cabbage worms, squash bugs, or cucumber beetles?
- Considered an all-you-can-eat buffet by deer and rabbits?
And you want to...
- Harvest earlier or later in the season--or maybe even throughout the winter month?
- Give your newly sown seeds or transplanted seedlings the best start in your garden?
WHAT IF YOU COULD:
- Get a jump start on your spring garden
- Protect your crops from frost and challenging weather conditions
- Establish summer-planted crops for fall and winter harvesting
- Extend the harvest season into late autumn and winter
- Prevent insect pests as well as larger critters like deer and rabbits from damaging or destroying your vegetables
- Give heat-loving crops a strong start in spring
HOW TO BUILD AND USE MINI HOOP TUNNELS IN THE VEGETABLE GARDEN
WITH NIKI JABBOUR
Created and hosted by our year-round vegetable gardener Niki Jabbour, How to Build and Use Mini Hoop Tunnels in the Vegetable Garden is a 5-session on-demand course that help you expand your gardening skills and enjoy a healthier, more productive vegetable garden.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step tutorials on building a mini hoop tunnel for your vegetable garden
- Information on which type of mini hoop tunnel to build depending on the season
- Weather protection techniques using mini hoop tunnels
- Pest prevention and protection strategies
- Long-term care for your mini hoop tunnel and vegetable garden
- Additional list of resources to build your own mini hoop tunnel
- BONUS: Detailed downloadable handouts for every session including image examples, detailed building instructions, resources, product links, and additional reading materials
Our courses are available on-demand, anytime.
NO EXPIRATION DATE
You'll have an unlimited amount of time to view the course.
View course sessions on your smart phone, computer, or tablet.
NO VIEW LIMITS
Watch each course session as many times as you'd like.
MORE ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Niki Jabbour is the award-winning author of four books – The Year Round Vegetable Gardener (2012 American Horticultural Society Book Award), Groundbreaking Food Gardens: 73 Plans That Will Change the Way You Grow Your Garden, Veggie Garden Remix: 224 New Plants to Shake Up Your Garden and Add Variety, Flavor, and Fun (Winner of the 2019 American Horticultural Society Book Award, Winner of the Gold Book Award from GardenComm, and winner of the 2019 Silver Award from Taste Canada), and Growing Under Cover: Techniques for a More Productive, Weather-Resistant, Pest-Free Vegetable Garden.
She also writes for magazines like Fine Gardening, Horticulture, and Birds & Blooms. Niki is an in-demand speaker, offering seminars and keynotes at events, shows, societies, and greenhouses across North America such as the Northwest Flower & Garden Show, The Dow Gardens, The Philadelphia Flower Show, The Boston Flower Show, and Canada Blooms.
Since 2006, Niki has hosted and executive produced her popular radio show The Weekend Gardener which airs on News 95.7 FM in Halifax as well as online. For her broadcasting work, Niki won the 2015 Gold Award from GardenComm as ‘Best On-Air Talent’. Niki is very active on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and you can find her gardening videos on Youtube. When she’s not writing, speaking, or broadcasting about food gardening Niki is harvesting year-round from her twenty raised bed vegetable garden in Halifax, Nova Scotia which is filled with an eclectic mixture of popular vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers, and beans, as well as unique heirloom varieties, and crops from around the world like cucamelons, snake gourds, and za’atar.
WHAT GARDEN LOVERS ARE SAYING:
"Niki's encouraging, down-to-earth ways give courage and inspiration to veggie gardeners, whether it's their first year or beyond. She helps all to grow in gardening knowledge and harvest success."
-Susan from Canada
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW...
how to grow a more productive edible vegetable garden all year long,
this 80-minute online course has all the answers you're looking for!