SET UP A YEAR-ROUND FOOD FACTORY & HARVEST VEGGIES ALL YEAR LONG
Gardening isn’t only for the spring and summer months
Imagine getting your garden all set up, only to have it die out after a few months. That feeling of defeat and frustration is not fun. We're here to help you make sure that doesn't happen.
In this free guide, you will learn:
- What a cold frame is and the 3 types of cold frames
- The building materials and soil you need for your cold frame
- The ideal placement of a cold frame garden
- How to properly care for a cold frame garden
- The 8 top vegetables to plant in a cold frame
What are you waiting for? Let's get your garden set up for long-term success.